Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
This accessibility plan outlines the actions that WildBrain has or will put in place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities in accordance with the requirements communicated under the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11.
- General Requirements
- Accessibility policies have been created and posted on external website and internal intranet.
- Training is assigned to WildBrain employees and records are maintained. Training is currently available in an accessible format.
- Information and Communications Standard
- Feedback processes have been established along with requests for alternative accessible formats.
- Emergency procedures, plans and public safety information will be prepared and posted, as soon as practicable, upon request.
- Conducted assessment of current web functionality for compliance and adequate accessibility features.
- Completed web accessibility training.
- Ensure internet website(s) and web content conform with the WCAG 2.0, Level AA. IN PROGRESS.
- Employment Standards
- Job postings invite candidates to bring forward any requests in advance if accommodation is required during the recruitment process.
- Employees and managers should reach out to Talent to request accessible formats, communication supports, and accommodation, if required.
- Individual accommodation plans or return to work processes will be documented and approved after consulting with the employee, manager and Talent. Plans will be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Individual workplace emergency response information will be made available upon request. Employees should notify Talent.
- Performance management, career development and advancement, and redeployment will consider individual accommodation plans.
Review and Update
WildBrain will review and update the Accessibility Policies and Plans at least once every five years.
Last updated: June 26, 2020