WildBrain believes in equal opportunity and is committed to providing a barrier-free environment that allows all people to maintain their independence and dignity. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and its associated Regulations and strive to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and effective manner.
Feedback and Contact Information
WildBrain welcomes feedback to improve accessibility. This feedback may be submitted in person, by telephone, and in writing by regular mail or email. Please include your name, telephone number and any alternate contact information in your correspondence. Accessible formats and communications supports may be available upon request.
By regular mail:
Attention, Marsha Forde, VP, Talent Management
25 York St., Suite 1201
M5J 2V5 Canada
Customers who provide formal feedback will receive acknowledgement of their feedback, along with any resulting actions based on concerns or complaints that were submitted.
For those wishing to submit anonymous feedback, please use the Integrity Action Line. The Integrity Action Line is supported by ClearView Connects, a Canadian based reporting solution provided by an independent, third party-supplier.
To provide secure, anonymous, and confidential feedback, please select the option most comfortable:
1) Go to https://www.clearviewconnects.com/home and follow the step-by-step instructions
2) Call the telephone hotline, 1-833-265-6829, and speak to a ClearView live operator who will submit your report or leave a voicemail message containing your report.
3) Mail your information to P.O. Box 11017 Toronto, Ontario, M1E 1N0
Please visit the WildBrain reception desk.
Review and Update
WildBrain will review and update the Accessibility Policies and Plans at least once every three years.
Last updated: May 29, 2023
- AODA – Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Information, Communications and Employment Policy
- AODA – Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Customer Service Policy